Search This Blog

Hello....

Hello....

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blogging

Does it make sense to write a blog?  Well, I have been following two of my most talented colleagues blogs for several months and was recently inspired by my niece who began blogging.  I do have a lot to say, just ask my husband!  But, do I have anything interesting enough to say that would require a public demonstration on the Internet? 

I over analyze everything.  I am a rather cautious person when it comes to sharing me, the true me.  Does blogging make you more vulnerable?  Maybe it's time to take a leap of faith.  After all, who really reads random blogs anyway?

Of course, I am also overly obsessive and probably will be checking to see who IS reading my blog. That might be awkward; a 42, soon to be 43 year old woman sitting in her yoga pants and t-shirt staring at her blog watching for the follower numbers to change.  Hmmmmmm.....

However, it the five minutes it has taken me to write this much, I have found some sense of accomplishment, a freedom to speak what is on my mind and release it into the vast arena of the web.

Fine....I will do it. I have million ideas of blog topics swirling through my head now. Is that normal? I can talk about how impatient I am for my newly planted seeds to grow, how complicated family relationships are, the funny things my students share with me...oh the list is endless! I am empowered by the power this medium allows me! I can now shout across the Internet every little thought that comes to mind......well, most of them.

I need to take a break...rethink this process, calm my addictive personality and channel my thoughts. For now...I will just end this post....with my standard line after a diatribe of information flows from my brain....

Just Sayin'  :)
This is my niece, Joanna, who inspires me!

1 comment: